The Manhattan Institute’s Christopher Rufo has become the top watchdog and repository for information from whistleblowers about Corporate America’s efforts to impose Critical Race Theory on their employees. His latest tranche of information comes from...READ MORE
Republican Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida introduced new legislation this week that would enable shareholders to sue corporations if their boards and CEOs can’t prove...
James Varney at the Washington Times reported last week that, in response to recent increased attention to corporations’ focus on “environmental, social and...
- Attorney General Asked to Appoint Special Counsel for Hunter Biden October 21, 2021
- Unilever CEO Told That Ben & Jerry’s Boycott Affects ALL of Israel October 20, 2021
- NC Treasurer Answers NLPC; Will ‘Comply’ with Law on Ben & Jerry’s October 18, 2021
- House Committee to Amazon: Did You Lie About Stealing Your Customers’ Ideas? October 18, 2021
- Walmart Exposed for Forcing Critical Race Theory on Executives, 1,000 Employees October 14, 2021