Having failed to get a response to his September 7th letter to Hunter Biden’s art agent and gallery host, George Berges, Rep. James Comer is turning up the pressure to get transparency about just who will be purchasing the paintings of the president’s son,...READ MORE
Remember just a couple of weeks ago when the spokeswoman Jen Psaki said the White House put in place a plan that would keep buyers of Hunter Biden’s artwork anonymous,...
- Attorney General Asked to Appoint Special Counsel for Hunter Biden October 21, 2021
- Unilever CEO Told That Ben & Jerry’s Boycott Affects ALL of Israel October 20, 2021
- NC Treasurer Answers NLPC; Will ‘Comply’ with Law on Ben & Jerry’s October 18, 2021
- House Committee to Amazon: Did You Lie About Stealing Your Customers’ Ideas? October 18, 2021
- Walmart Exposed for Forcing Critical Race Theory on Executives, 1,000 Employees October 14, 2021