important ethical questions about an effort to influence the Veterans Administration (VA) to limit veterans’ ability to use their GI Bill benefits at certain colleges. An outside interest group opposed to for-profit education, Veterans Education Success (VES), drove...READ MORE
About a decade ago, NLPC confronted a network of forces with undisclosed financial interests and ideological motives set out to destroy an entire industry. They launched a...
As we noted recently, it looks like “critics” of for-profit colleges are up to their old tricks. A career Veterans Affairs (VA) bureaucrat, Charmain Bogue, failed to...
- Attorney General Asked to Appoint Special Counsel for Hunter Biden October 21, 2021
- Unilever CEO Told That Ben & Jerry’s Boycott Affects ALL of Israel October 20, 2021
- NC Treasurer Answers NLPC; Will ‘Comply’ with Law on Ben & Jerry’s October 18, 2021
- House Committee to Amazon: Did You Lie About Stealing Your Customers’ Ideas? October 18, 2021
- Walmart Exposed for Forcing Critical Race Theory on Executives, 1,000 Employees October 14, 2021