Ashraf Ghani, the Afghanistan government’s president who fled his country as it was overrun by the Taliban as the country’s US-trained military dissolved at the site of the enemy, apparently absconded with $169 million in “duffle bags full of...READ MORE
Following last week’s call by NLPC Chairman Peter Flaherty for Antony Blinken to resign as Secretary of State, 23 Republicans on the House Foreign Affairs Committee on...
- Attorney General Asked to Appoint Special Counsel for Hunter Biden October 21, 2021
- Unilever CEO Told That Ben & Jerry’s Boycott Affects ALL of Israel October 20, 2021
- NC Treasurer Answers NLPC; Will ‘Comply’ with Law on Ben & Jerry’s October 18, 2021
- House Committee to Amazon: Did You Lie About Stealing Your Customers’ Ideas? October 18, 2021
- Walmart Exposed for Forcing Critical Race Theory on Executives, 1,000 Employees October 14, 2021