The black activist who threatened new violence in New York City after Mayor-elect Eric Adams said he plans to reinstate NYPD’s Anti-Crime unit, which had been disbanded after mass riots against law enforcement, is considered a pariah among the larger civil...READ MORE
In a follow-up to our work on the extravagant living of “Marxist” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors, Isabel Vincent of the New York Post published...
Hoover Institution scholar and Fox News contributor Victor Davis Hanson this week pondered how and why so many public figures — mainly on the political left — are caught in...
National Legal and Policy Center (NLPC) today released to the media information on significant real estate transactions involving Black Lives Matter founder Patrisse...
- Twelve Attys. Gen. Tell Unilever CEO to Back Off Ben & Jerry’s Israel Boycott November 23, 2021
- Pro Sports Boss Puts NBA to Shame in Defense of Missing Chinese Athlete November 19, 2021
- WATCH: Congresswoman Rips Lack of House Scrutiny on Ilhan Omar November 18, 2021
- Enes Kanter Takes Aim at LeBron Over His Silence on China November 18, 2021
- Palestinian Rights Activist Says Ben & Jerry’s Boycott Hurts HIS People November 18, 2021