Isabel Vincent reports today in the New York Post that the art gallery owner/dealer for rookie painter Hunter Biden, George Berges, received $500,000 from the Small Business Administration over the last two years for a COVID “disaster assistance loan.”...READ MORE
Republican Rep. James Comer, the top-ranking Republican on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, appeared on “Fox News Primetime” Monday night...
Newly uncovered emails of business associates of Hunter Biden, obtained by Business Insider, touted his access to high-level political figures (including his father, of...
Having failed to get a response to his September 7th letter to Hunter Biden’s art agent and gallery host, George Berges, Rep. James Comer is turning up the pressure to...
- Twelve Attys. Gen. Tell Unilever CEO to Back Off Ben & Jerry’s Israel Boycott November 23, 2021
- Pro Sports Boss Puts NBA to Shame in Defense of Missing Chinese Athlete November 19, 2021
- WATCH: Congresswoman Rips Lack of House Scrutiny on Ilhan Omar November 18, 2021
- Enes Kanter Takes Aim at LeBron Over His Silence on China November 18, 2021
- Palestinian Rights Activist Says Ben & Jerry’s Boycott Hurts HIS People November 18, 2021