The New York Post reported this weekend that NLPC has proposed a new rule to require art galleries and dealers to look for signs of money laundering in transactions, and to aid public authorities who investigate such crimes. The rule is inspired by Hunter...READ MORE
Republican Rep. Ken Buck of Colorado used his time during a Thursday House Judiciary Committee hearing with Attorney General Merrick Garland to point out the outrageous,...
10/12/21 America’s Voice- Tom Anderson of the National Legal and Policy Center discusses the group’s Complaint to the Inspector General of the Small Business...
- NLPC Proposes ‘Hunter Biden Rule’ to Deter Money Laundering October 24, 2021
- Attorney General Asked to Appoint Special Counsel for Hunter Biden October 21, 2021
- Unilever CEO Told That Ben & Jerry’s Boycott Affects ALL of Israel October 20, 2021
- NC Treasurer Answers NLPC; Will ‘Comply’ with Law on Ben & Jerry’s October 18, 2021
- House Committee to Amazon: Did You Lie About Stealing Your Customers’ Ideas? October 18, 2021