Longtime reporter John Stossel, who now operates independently after having worked for all the major broadcast television networks, announced this week that he is suing Facebook. The normal expectation of why the libertarian truth-teller would litigate against the...READ MORE
Two commentaries from Friday capped what was a bloody streak of bad publicity for Facebook and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, which was primarily driven by a whistleblower-driven...
You probably saw all the photos of the weekend’s Met Gala, in which the elites attending the event showed their beautiful faces while the workers serving them were...
Remember when Twitter censored the New York Post’s account and prevented it from disseminating its blockbuster reporting about the sensational contents found on Hunter...
- Attorney General Asked to Appoint Special Counsel for Hunter Biden October 21, 2021
- Unilever CEO Told That Ben & Jerry’s Boycott Affects ALL of Israel October 20, 2021
- NC Treasurer Answers NLPC; Will ‘Comply’ with Law on Ben & Jerry’s October 18, 2021
- House Committee to Amazon: Did You Lie About Stealing Your Customers’ Ideas? October 18, 2021
- Walmart Exposed for Forcing Critical Race Theory on Executives, 1,000 Employees October 14, 2021