Following Arizona’s move last week to divest from Unilever — the parent company of the anti-Semitic Ben & Jerry’s — a blue, but heavily Jewish, state has made the same decision. New Jersey’s Division of Investment announced on Tuesday...READ MORE
Arizona State Treasurer Kimberly Yee announced on Tuesday that Arizona “will not allow taxpayer dollars to go towards anti-Semitic, discriminatory efforts against Israel,”...
Republican Sen. Rick Scott of Florida sent a letter this week to Commerce Sec. Gina Raimondo, asking her to investigate the move by Ben & Jerry’s to halt sales of...
A graphic designer who did work for Ben & Jerry’s for 21 years, before quitting last month over the company’s decision to stop sales of its products in the...
- Attorney General Asked to Appoint Special Counsel for Hunter Biden October 21, 2021
- Unilever CEO Told That Ben & Jerry’s Boycott Affects ALL of Israel October 20, 2021
- NC Treasurer Answers NLPC; Will ‘Comply’ with Law on Ben & Jerry’s October 18, 2021
- House Committee to Amazon: Did You Lie About Stealing Your Customers’ Ideas? October 18, 2021
- Walmart Exposed for Forcing Critical Race Theory on Executives, 1,000 Employees October 14, 2021