Following up on her expose’ of Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King (pictured above, left, with Texas civil rights attorney Lee Merritt) and his lavish abode in northern New Jersey, the New York Post’s Isabel Vincent reported over the weekend that he has...READ MORE
In a follow-up to our work on the extravagant living of “Marxist” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors, Isabel Vincent of the New York Post published...
Jorge Felipe-Gonzalez, an assistant history professor at the University of Texas at San Antonio, has written a piece for The Atlantic that alleges, “Black Lives Matter...
- Attorney General Asked to Appoint Special Counsel for Hunter Biden October 21, 2021
- Unilever CEO Told That Ben & Jerry’s Boycott Affects ALL of Israel October 20, 2021
- NC Treasurer Answers NLPC; Will ‘Comply’ with Law on Ben & Jerry’s October 18, 2021
- House Committee to Amazon: Did You Lie About Stealing Your Customers’ Ideas? October 18, 2021
- Walmart Exposed for Forcing Critical Race Theory on Executives, 1,000 Employees October 14, 2021