Daily Caller reported over the weekend that Unilever, the supportive parent company of anti-Semitic ice cream maker Ben & Jerry’s, defended selling its products in nations with records of human rights abuses and state-sponsored terrorism. The British...READ MORE
The Republican members of the Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry, led by ranking member John Boozman (pictured) of Arkansas, have co-written a letter...
October 10 was “World Day Against the Death Penalty.” Almost always tracking with causes – ones associated mostly with those on the political Left – is an effort...
Two pro-Israel groups, StandWithUs and the Israeli-American Coalition for Action, wrote to Unilever CEO Alan Jope (pictured) on Friday to argue that subsidiary Ben &...
- Twelve Attys. Gen. Tell Unilever CEO to Back Off Ben & Jerry’s Israel Boycott November 23, 2021
- Pro Sports Boss Puts NBA to Shame in Defense of Missing Chinese Athlete November 19, 2021
- WATCH: Congresswoman Rips Lack of House Scrutiny on Ilhan Omar November 18, 2021
- Enes Kanter Takes Aim at LeBron Over His Silence on China November 18, 2021
- Palestinian Rights Activist Says Ben & Jerry’s Boycott Hurts HIS People November 18, 2021