Local chapters of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation are training their fire on the national organization, after it was revealed that recently departed co-founder Patrisse Cullorspurchased million-dollar properties in white neighborhoods, raising...READ MORE
This op-ed by NLPC Chairman Peter Flaherty appears today on Real Clear Markets: Last week, Exxon Mobil, one of the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas...
In an interview for “Axios on HBO” over the weekend, Secretary of State Antony Blinken could not articulate any measures that the Biden administration would take against...
Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors has apparently been forced out of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation (BLMGNF) in the wake of controversy over...
- Twelve Attys. Gen. Tell Unilever CEO to Back Off Ben & Jerry’s Israel Boycott November 23, 2021
- Pro Sports Boss Puts NBA to Shame in Defense of Missing Chinese Athlete November 19, 2021
- WATCH: Congresswoman Rips Lack of House Scrutiny on Ilhan Omar November 18, 2021
- Enes Kanter Takes Aim at LeBron Over His Silence on China November 18, 2021
- Palestinian Rights Activist Says Ben & Jerry’s Boycott Hurts HIS People November 18, 2021