This op-ed by NLPC Chairman Peter Flaherty appears today on Real Clear Markets: Last week, Exxon Mobil, one of the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies, lost a critical board fight with Engine No.1, a “woke” small investor group. The win...READ MORE
In an interview for “Axios on HBO” over the weekend, Secretary of State Antony Blinken could not articulate any measures that the Biden administration would take against...
Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors has apparently been forced out of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation (BLMGNF) in the wake of controversy over...
- Attorney General Asked to Appoint Special Counsel for Hunter Biden October 21, 2021
- Unilever CEO Told That Ben & Jerry’s Boycott Affects ALL of Israel October 20, 2021
- NC Treasurer Answers NLPC; Will ‘Comply’ with Law on Ben & Jerry’s October 18, 2021
- House Committee to Amazon: Did You Lie About Stealing Your Customers’ Ideas? October 18, 2021
- Walmart Exposed for Forcing Critical Race Theory on Executives, 1,000 Employees October 14, 2021