There was one unfinished piece of business after Fiat Chrysler and French auto giant PSA had merged. And it was an expensive piece at that. On January 27, the Auburn Hills, Mich.-based automaker announced that it would plead guilty in Detroit federal court to...READ MORE
2/23/21- Paul Kamenar, Counsel to the National Legal and Policy Center, is interviewed on One America News Network by Richard Pollock on Merrick Garland’s nomination to be...
Paul Kamenar, Counsel to the National Legal and Policy Center, is interviewed on America’s Voice about Merrick Garland’s nomination to be Attorney General. Garland...
National Legal and Policy Center (NLPC) called upon the Senate Judiciary Committee to ask Attorney General nominee, Judge Merrick Garland, at his confirmation hearing this...
- Twelve Attys. Gen. Tell Unilever CEO to Back Off Ben & Jerry’s Israel Boycott November 23, 2021
- Pro Sports Boss Puts NBA to Shame in Defense of Missing Chinese Athlete November 19, 2021
- WATCH: Congresswoman Rips Lack of House Scrutiny on Ilhan Omar November 18, 2021
- Enes Kanter Takes Aim at LeBron Over His Silence on China November 18, 2021
- Palestinian Rights Activist Says Ben & Jerry’s Boycott Hurts HIS People November 18, 2021