important ethical questions about an effort to influence the Veterans Administration (VA) to limit veterans’ ability to use their GI Bill benefits at certain colleges. An outside interest group opposed to for-profit education, Veterans Education Success (VES), drove...READ MORE
About a decade ago, NLPC confronted a network of forces with undisclosed financial interests and ideological motives set out to destroy an entire industry. They launched a...
As we noted recently, it looks like “critics” of for-profit colleges are up to their old tricks. A career Veterans Affairs (VA) bureaucrat, Charmain Bogue, failed to...
- Twelve Attys. Gen. Tell Unilever CEO to Back Off Ben & Jerry’s Israel Boycott November 23, 2021
- Pro Sports Boss Puts NBA to Shame in Defense of Missing Chinese Athlete November 19, 2021
- WATCH: Congresswoman Rips Lack of House Scrutiny on Ilhan Omar November 18, 2021
- Enes Kanter Takes Aim at LeBron Over His Silence on China November 18, 2021
- Palestinian Rights Activist Says Ben & Jerry’s Boycott Hurts HIS People November 18, 2021